UK News Father of stabbing victim misses court appearance after being taken to hospital

19:25  12 february  2018
19:25  12 february  2018 Source:   Press Association

Parents of terror offence teenager told ‘don’t blame yourselves’ by judge

  Parents of terror offence teenager told ‘don’t blame yourselves’ by judge The boy previously admitted booking a flight aiming to fight for a banned organisation in Syria. He appeared before the district judge at the youth court on Monday where he admitted using the internet without adult supervision.The court heard police believed the boy was posting inflammatory comments on the Telegram messaging service – he later told investigators he was “bored”.Addressing the boy’s family as he was remanded in custody, Ms Arbuthnot said: “They must not blame themselves. Look at the time he’s been accessing (the internet) – they’ll have been asleep.

The alleged stabbing was related to an earlier domestic dispute, according to police. Rogers evaded authorities for several hours before being arrested in North Providence. He was taken to a hospital shortly after his arrest. Three other defendants appeared in court Tuesday.

The girl is pictured being transported to the hospital after being stabbed 19 times by two classmates in May. Geyser's parents reportedly wept during her first court appearance earlier this month. Fans ask whether Kylie Jenner is still talking to father Caitlyn after transgender star is ONLY family

Undated family handout photo issued by West Midlands Police of Mylee Billingham. The father of an eight-year-old Mylee, who was stabbed to death has been charged with her murder, West Midlands Police said.: Mylee Billingham inquest © Provided by The Press Association Mylee Billingham inquest The father of eight-year-old stabbing victim Mylee Billingham has failed to appear in court after being rushed to hospital.

William Billingham, 54, had been due to appear before magistrates in Wolverhampton after being charged on Saturday with Mylee’s murder and making threats to kill her mother.

A brief hearing before two magistrates was told Billingham, of Valley View, Brownhills, near Walsall, had been admitted to an unnamed hospital at about 5am on Monday.

His solicitor, Paul Selby, told the court Billingham may be fit enough to attend court on Tuesday.

Jeetendra faces sexual harassment charges from cousin, terms them baseless

  Jeetendra faces sexual harassment charges from cousin, terms them baseless Jeetendra faces sexual harassment charges from cousin, terms them baselessJeetendra, whose real name is Ravi Kapoor, is the son of the victim's father's sister.

Father and his two sons appear in court after allegedly stabbing a teenager and his sister in the eye Their alleged actions were described as 'barbaric' in court Victims include a 16-year-old boy and his sister, 24, who remain in hospital Two brothers and their father accused of stabbing a teenage boy and his sister with a

His only surviving stabbing victim appeared in court , revealing his giant scar from the attack, to watch Christian's arraignment. Fans ask whether Kylie Jenner is still talking to father Caitlyn after transgender star is ONLY family member to be absent from her pregnancy video.

Floral tributes in remembrance of Mylee Billingham outside the property in Brownhills, near Walsall, where the eight-year-old was found with fatal knife wounds on January 20.

Prosecutor Kelly Crowe said the case was set to be re-listed at either Walsall or Dudley Magistrates’ Court in the next few days.

“I can confirm that Mr Billingham will not be present in court today. He is still at the hospital at the moment, being treated or looking to be treated very shortly,” Ms Crowe said.

Mylee was pronounced dead in hospital after being found with knife wounds at her father’s bungalow at around 9.15pm on January 20.

Her father was taken to Birmingham’s Queen Elizabeth Hospital for surgery to injuries caused on the same evening.

The charges against him allege that he murdered Mylee on January 20 and made threats to kill Tracey Taundry on the same date.

For more of the most popular News, Sport, Lifestyle & Entertainment on MSN, Follow us on Facebook, and on Twitter

Selena Gomez cancelled appearance after Facebook threat was made .
Selena Gomez was forced to pull out of a scheduled appearance after a threat was made against her life on Facebook. The 25-year-old's mother and manager Mandy Teefey posted a live video to Instagram speaking about the importance of gun control in the wake of the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida which claimed the lives of 17 people last Wednesday (14Feb18). She went on to share a chilling story recalling an occasion where her popstar daughter had no choice but to cancel an appearance after her safety was compromised by a man making alarming threats online. "We had an incident where my daughter was supposed to make an appearance and there was a Facebook threat, and I refused to let her go on that stage," she recalled to her followers. Though the 41-year-old did not go into detail regarding the severity of the threat, she did reveal that the perpetrator went to extreme measures in an attempt to get closer to the Come & Get It singer. "The guy changed his appearance. He moved from Florida to Atlanta and I have the security telling me 'oh, well you know she will be safe.' And we found him, we found him but I refused to let her go on stage," Mandy shared. Although the mum-of-two reminded her followers that this event occurred "so many years ago," she insisted that "you just can’t take this with a grain of salt," in light of recent events. Selena has previously been the victim of stalking and was even forced her to sell her home in Los Angeles in 2015, after reports that the man in question had managed to access her property on multiple occasions.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!