US News Sylvester Stallone under investigation by Los Angeles DA for sexual assault

13:41  14 june  2018
13:41  14 june  2018 Source:   nydailynews.com

Senior Downing Street civil servant, 56, who was awarded OBE after working for Tony Blair and John Major 'sexually assaulted barmaid in pub'

  Senior Downing Street civil servant, 56, who was awarded OBE after working for Tony Blair and John Major 'sexually assaulted barmaid in pub' Mark Adams, pictured leaving Swansea Crown Court, allegedly assaulted a barmaid at a pub in the seaside resort of Tenby in Pembrokeshire, West Wales, on December 28 last year. Another charge of soliciting another person for the purpose of obtaining their sexual services as a prostitute was dropped after he had earlier appeared on both charges in magistrates court.Adams, of Tintagel Way, Portsmouth, appeared in Swansea Crown Court on the sexual assault charge.

An unnamed woman has filed a police report alleging that Sylvester Stallone raped her as a teen in the 1990s. She decided to come forward with her story due to the current deluge of women coming forward about sexual assault .

0. Sylvester Stallone is under criminal investigation for an alleged sexual assault that happened nearly three decades ago, The Blast reports. A 50-year-old actress filed a report in mid-November claiming that Stallone assaulted her in 1990 at his office

Sylvester Stallone wearing a suit and tie © ROBYN BECK / AFP/Getty Images A sexual assault allegation against Sylvester Stallone has been put in the hands of the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office.

The Santa Monica Police Department passed on the case, the department confirmed to the Daily News Wednesday.

It’s unclear what the case details, but TMZ reported in December that a woman had filed a police report with the Santa Monica police, accusing the now-71-year-old actor of raping her in 1990. At the time, his lawyer called the allegations “completely fabricated” and said Stallone “categorically disputes the claim.”

Stallone, who stopped by the White House last month after encouraging President Trump to pardon the late heavyweight boxing champion Jack Johnson for his Mann Act violation, was previously accused of forcing a 16-year-old girl into a threesome with his bodyguard in Las Vegas in July 1986.

He similarly denied those claims, which were revisited in November.

"No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone," spokeswoman Michelle Bega told The News last year. "At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by authorities or anyone else regarding this matter."

A rep for Stallone did not immediately return a request for comment.

Man arrested after US tourist raped .
A garda investigation is under way after an American tourist said she was raped in a park. A man in his 30s is being questioned over the attack, which occurred in Corduff Park, Blanchardstown, west Dublin. Gardaí have established the victim met the alleged attacker in a pub in the area in the hours before the attack. Later that night, they returned to a house in the Blanchardstown area, before leaving a short time later and walking to the Corduff Park.The victim, a US tourist in her 20s who was on holiday here, told investigators the male then raped her at this location.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!